Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Interviewing Continues

After I got an outstanding interview from Lau on Sunday, he offered to get me an interview with his life coach at Sunserve, an LGBTQ youth organization located right in the heart of Wilton Manors. Lau has been so incredible and supportive with my CCR and my documentary itself. He's an awesome, creative and reliable friend. 

The interview will his counselor with be brief. It's perfect because he mentions the life coach in his interview a few times. Having this connection back to his interview seems fluent. The interview is scheduled for today at 4PM. 

Before that, I'm interviewing my two friends, Chris and Emily, who are a lesbian couple (Emily is bisexual, Chris is a lesbian). I plan on asking them individual questions and couples questions. 

Questions for Emily & Chris (individually): 
-Introduce yourself.
-What is your orientation and, if at all, how is it apart of your identity? 
-How do LGBTQ youth individuals find community and support?
-How is Wilton Manors influential in creating this space? 

Question for them as a couple: 
-What struggles do you face that straight couples our age don't? Elaborate as much as you feel comfortable. 

Questions for Life Coach:
-Introduce yourself.
-Tell me about Sunserve.
-What is your role at Sunserve?
-How is your role rewarding/gratifying for you?
-What are some of the common problems you see among LGBTQ youth, and how do they find solace here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Links

My website is published, my extract and CCR are uploaded and my poster is finished! This is such a good feeling. I'm so happy I didn...