Tuesday, April 9, 2019

CCR Editing

Editing my CCR footage has been entertaining, to say the least. Lab, my girlfriend and I had so much fun "vlogging" that day so looking back on the footage makes me laugh. There's a lot of extra stuff I have to edit out, but I'm happy that everyone's personality was present because that makes a CCR so much more interesting to watch. I want my CCR to match the brand of my project, which is why the vlogging works well. The editing is lighthearted and kind of satirical--it reminds me of the YouTubers that I watch. 

Throughout the editing process, I've noticed that I didn't say everything I wanted to, which turns out to be okay because the plan was to add "b-roll" clips and have the audio play over it. So instead of having my footage playing over the b-roll, I'll record a voiceover and add what I want to. I need to talk about the Twitter page, Canva and Quicktime for technology (and branding). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Links

My website is published, my extract and CCR are uploaded and my poster is finished! This is such a good feeling. I'm so happy I didn...