Friday, March 8, 2019

Growing the Website

In the 'home' page of my website, I'm including a short synopsis. This is what I've written so far, but I'll probably edit it a few more times. 
"Rainbows, unicorns, drag, and death. Wilton Manors is the second gayest city in the country, small in size, big in personality. Located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Wilton Manors is home to LGBTQ owned businesses, drag, eccentric nightlife, and history that isn't taught in school. The five-episode docuseries explores all of this, what it means for the LGBTQ community, and the cross-over of empowerment and the instilled fear in being unapologetically queer.  Welcome to the gayborhood."
I'm also including fake reviews, so I'm finding critiques on Meru, Paris is Burning and Making a Murderer for inspiration. I'm going to use the same people in my reviews for added legitimacy. 
The rest of the website will be developed as I get more content. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Links

My website is published, my extract and CCR are uploaded and my poster is finished! This is such a good feeling. I'm so happy I didn...