I had a crazy hectic weekend.
All day Saturday I was at the Yoga Expo in Ft. Lauderdale, enjoying unusual classes (including a "primal orgasmic flow" class), vendors and all my yoga friends. I was in heaven, but in the back of my mind was everything I need to get done for this project. I was wishing I had time during the weekend to go back to Wilton Manors and get more footage.
Just as my mind was finally at ease, I watched a performance called "Funk and Flow"-- the dancers were up-beat, energetic and full of life. I was mesmerized. Guess where the company was based in? Wilton Manors, of course. So, just as any project-obsessed person would do, I took their card and plan on contacting them to see if one of them has any insight they'd be willing to share on nightlife in Wilton Manors. I think they'd be good candidates because they're dancers, so maybe they perform locally, or maybe they just dance at the club every Saturday. Who knows. Either way, I took it as a sign and didn't want to pass up the opportunity. This is their awesome website.
No comments:
Post a Comment