Friday, April 5, 2019

Pride

I went to Pride today!

It was in Miami Beach, one hour long drive, but I got free parking all day! I went with my two friends, Bella and Juliet, and met up with Emily and her girlfriend. 

I wanted to get colorful b-roll footage and that is exactly what I got. The weather was beautiful, including the lighting, and the decorations, crowd and beach view made the footage wonderfully visually appealing. I would have gone regardless, so I'm extra happy that I was able to continue my tradition while also being productive for my project. 

Although it was in Miami Beach and not Wilton Manors, my teacher and I agree that the footage is relevant because its pretty nearby and directly related to my topic. I'm going to include a few pictures from my footage to show off just how awesome it looked. 


My friends & I before Pride!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Links

My website is published, my extract and CCR are uploaded and my poster is finished! This is such a good feeling. I'm so happy I didn...