Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Photography

There are a few things I need photos for; the website needs background images, but also a photography section. I also need a high quality photo for the poster, which is probably the last task I'll complete in this project. The picture I use for the poster should be taken on a real camera, which fortunately I have. The rest I can stick to my iPhone for consistency. 

I know that in order to get captivating website photos (aside from portraits of the interviewees) I might need to go to an event. The Stonewall Pride event is June 15th, way past the deadline of this project, so I'm online looking for events in Wilton Manors that are coming up. 

I found a few support groups, but a) I think it'd be inappropriate for me to show up, and b) I doubt there's an opportunity for colorful and exciting pictures. I'm either going to have to use old Pride photos, which I really don't want to do, or hope that my next visit will give me something to photograph. 

This is the image I have in mind, in terms of eccentricity, color, and thought provocation:Image result for pride new york photographsImage result for drag queen photography new york

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Links

My website is published, my extract and CCR are uploaded and my poster is finished! This is such a good feeling. I'm so happy I didn...