I've also watched a few short films on YouTube that were filmed using an iPhone. This one in particularly gave me a lot of editing inspiration and ideas on how to use my phone to take impactful shots, such as intentional shakiness. They used a lot of equipment, like the "Moment Wide Lens", which is obviously out of budget, but I plan on borrowing an iPhone tripod at the very least.
Thursday, February 28, 2019
Shooting with an iPhone
To be completely honest, I'm not confident in my editing, mostly because I've only ever worked with iMovie and filmed with an iPhone. For this docuseries, however, I'm downloading Premiere Pro, so I'm beginning to watch how-to tutorials to get familiar with the software. I'm still using an iPhone, though. I want the documentary to be as raw and authentic as possible, including the editing and filming style, but I have to be careful to not verge on messy or sloppy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Project Links
My website is published, my extract and CCR are uploaded and my poster is finished! This is such a good feeling. I'm so happy I didn...
-
My previous idea was a 5-episode series, but with the new change in topics, I'm adding another episode. Below is what I had planned befo...
-
My website is published, my extract and CCR are uploaded and my poster is finished! This is such a good feeling. I'm so happy I didn...
No comments:
Post a Comment